VIDEOJOURNALIST for Docutainment TV format (m / f / d) wanted for the earliest possible entry, limited until November 6th, 2020
In your function as a video journalist (m / f / d) you are well networked and in top shape in questions of politics, the environment and society. Your strengths are broad general knowledge, high affinity for sustainability and good contacts to interesting personalities.
This is what you can expect from us
• You are directly involved in the creation of a new dynamic TV format.
• You design the program content for this through conscientious, independent subject research.
• You work in a young, competent and action-hungry team, with a strategic focus but flat hierarchies.
• You take responsibility for setting topics, selecting experts and professionally handling shoots and interviews.
• You are in constant contact with politicians, spokesmen, those affected, activists and experts.
• You proactively search for stories beyond existing thought patterns and independently propose topics.
• You create creative concepts and actions for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other channels.
You bring that with you
• You have extensive know-how with regard to common camera (including mini and cell phone cam) and editing systems (eg Adobe Premiere) and you are experienced as an editor in interviewing, image design and TV styling.
• You are social media savvy and feel like you are in your second home in the world of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
• You are very interested in socio-politically relevant topics and have appropriate contacts.
• You are a news junkie and well informed about what is happening in Austria and the world.
• You have a convincing appearance, a friendly charisma and are also ready to stand in front of the camera.
• You are characterized by a high degree of creativity and drive.
• You have a feel for good stories and know which topics are the most burning at the moment.
• You show readiness for flexible working hours (sometimes weekend, early, late service).
Payment is made according to the collective agreement, overpayment possible. Are you interested in this new professional challenge? We are pleased to meet you!